Adult Discussion meets on Sunday at 9:00 in the Curtis Room.
- Nov. 19 Adult Discussion - ADULT DISCUSSION GROUP Attendees will discuss “Chance Encounters That Enhanced Your Life.” Facilitator: Richard Horwege Meets Sundays at 9:00 a.m. in the Curtis Room. If you are interested in leading a discussion, talk to Richard Horwege at church. Childcare is available.
- November 5 Adult Discussion - ADULT DISCUSSION GROUP “Part II: Silence.” Continuing the discussion of the concept of silence, members will participate in a group centering chant and discuss how they open to their own centers of wellness. Facilitator: Mary Gaskill Meets every Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m. in the Curtis Room (Room No. 207) before the service. If you are … Continued
- October 29 Adult Discussion - ADULT DISCUSSION GROUP “NFL Kneeling.” Facilitators: Veronica Vaughn and Gwen Towe Meets Sundays at 9:00 a.m. in the Curtis Room. If you are interested in leading a discussion, talk to Richard Horwege at church. Childcare is available.
- September 24 Adult Discussion - “Levitation: Mind over Matter?”
- September 17 Adult Discussion - “Sharing a Few Good Poems.”
- 2017 School Year Religious Education Registration - With the beginning of a new school year, we ask all parents and guardians to register their children or charges for Religious Education Classes. Please click here to register for classes.
- October 8 Children’s Religious Education - Religious Education Classes this week, October 8 All classes will begin with introductions this Sunday. The school year Religious Education program will include the following classes: Pre-Kindergarten: Celebrating Me and My World. This Unitarian Universalist curriculum is for preschoolers. It begins by celebrating the wondrous qualities of children themselves and extends outwards to the things … Continued