Adult Discussion meets on Sunday at 9:00 in the Curtis Room.
- December 17 Adult Discussion - This week’s topic is “We Too: Experiences of Men and Women of Being Sexually Harassed.” Facilitators: Ron K. and Richard H. Meets Sundays at 9:00 a.m. in the Curtis Room. If you are interested in leading a discussion, talk to Richard H. at church. Childcare is available.
- Dec. 10 Adult Discussion - The Adult Discussion topic is “Gnosticism.” Facilitator: Dan F. For those wishing to learn more on the topic of gnosticism before the discussion, check out this article on Thoughtco.com here: https://www.thoughtco.com/gnosticism-95688 The Adult Discussion group meets weekly at 9 a.m. in the Curtis Room. If you are interested in leading a discussion, talk to Richard H. … Continued
- Dec. 3 Adult Discussion - Adult Discussion topic is “The Pagan Origins of Christmas.” Facilitator: Laura M. We meet weekly at 9:00 a.m. in the Curtis Room. If you are interested in leading a discussion, talk to Richard H. at church. Childcare is available.
- Nov. 19 Adult Discussion - ADULT DISCUSSION GROUP Attendees will discuss “Chance Encounters That Enhanced Your Life.” Facilitator: Richard Horwege Meets Sundays at 9:00 a.m. in the Curtis Room. If you are interested in leading a discussion, talk to Richard Horwege at church. Childcare is available.
- November 5 Adult Discussion - ADULT DISCUSSION GROUP “Part II: Silence.” Continuing the discussion of the concept of silence, members will participate in a group centering chant and discuss how they open to their own centers of wellness. Facilitator: Mary G. Meets every Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m. in the Curtis Room (Room No. 207) before the service. If you are … Continued
- 2017 School Year Religious Education Registration - With the beginning of a new school year, we ask all parents and guardians to register their children or charges for Religious Education Classes. Please click here to register for classes.
- October 8 Children’s Religious Education - Religious Education Classes this week, October 8 All classes will begin with introductions this Sunday. The school year Religious Education program will include the following classes: Pre-Kindergarten: Celebrating Me and My World. This Unitarian Universalist curriculum is for preschoolers. It begins by celebrating the wondrous qualities of children themselves and extends outwards to the things … Continued