Adult Discussion meets on Sunday at 9:30 in the Curtis Room.
- 26 February Adult Discussion - “Responding to James Baldwin through his writings and the new documentary film I Am Not Your Negro.”
- 19 February Adult Discussion - Part II: “What I Didn’t Learn in School about the Contributions of African Americans to Our Country’s History.”
- 12 February Adult Discussion - “What Are You Reading?” continued. Come and share.
- 05 February Adult Discussion - “What Are You Reading?” Come and share.
- 29 January Adult Discussion - “What I Didn’t Learn in School.”
- March 5 Children’s Religious Education - RE this week, March 5 Pre-Kindergarten: We Are Many, We Are One. This week we continue some classes looking at families with a class called “We Need Our Families.” Our students will hear Bobbie Kalman’s story, People in my Family, and make some family “gorp.” Kindergarten-First Grade: Spirit Play. This week we begin a series of stories about … Continued