Adult Discussion meets on Sunday at 9:30 in the Curtis Room.
- 26 February Adult Discussion - “Responding to James Baldwin through his writings and the new documentary film I Am Not Your Negro.”
- 19 February Adult Discussion - Part II: “What I Didn’t Learn in School about the Contributions of African Americans to Our Country’s History.”
- 12 February Adult Discussion - “What Are You Reading?” continued. Come and share.
- 05 February Adult Discussion - “What Are You Reading?” Come and share.
- 29 January Adult Discussion - “What I Didn’t Learn in School.”
- February 26 Children’s Religious Education - RE this week, February 26 Pre-Kindergarten: We Are Many, We Are One. This week we begin some classes looking at families with a class called “All Kinds of Families are for Caring and Sharing.” Our students will hear Robert Skutch’s story, Who’s in a Family, play a game of choices, and make some “families” using crafts. Kindergarten-First … Continued