Adult Discussion meets on Sunday at 9:30 in the Curtis Room.
- March 26 Adult Discussion - “Examining the Role of Sports in Society—the Benefits and Drawbacks”
- March 19 Adult Discussion - “Are You a Humanist?”
- March 12 Adult Discussion - “What Can We Expect from Trump If There Is a Major Crisis?”
- March 5 Adult Discussion - “An Update on Virginia Assembly Bills.”
- 26 February Adult Discussion - “Responding to James Baldwin through his writings and the new documentary film I Am Not Your Negro.”
- March 26 Children’s Religious Education - RE this week, March 26 Pre-Kindergarten: We Are Many, We Are One. This week we return to some lessons about nature with a class called “Spring Brings Changes to our Earth.” Our students will hear Ruth Krauss’ story, The Happy Day, and make some bird nests. Kindergarten-First Grade: Spirit Play. This week we begin a series of … Continued